Patch Notes v0.0.48
[SoulCraft Expand Rework:]
- reworked exchange at gwen, removed the soulcraft expanders from card exchange and added them to the merit exchange
- removed soulcraft expander insurance scrolls completely
- set rate of expanding items to 100 % from Level 1 (x1.1) to 10 (x2.0)
- reworked the amount of the exchange, added merit as second needed item (cause we removed the insurance scrolls)
You just need 10 x SoulCraft Expander to expand one item from Level 1 to 10. The rate is 100 %.
You can either farm them (about 100 runs for 1 Item Lv. 10) or get them in the Saga Shop (1 x SoulCraft Expander => 100 SC - 10 x SoulCraft Expander => 900 SC).
- fixed Guildvault (it's useable again)
- Reverse Gravity - increased DMG